M32 Type VIII
SLIDING HEADSTOCK TYPE AUTOMATIC CNC LATHE
- Main Spindle Chucking Device
- Back Spindle Chucking Device
- Headstock Cooling Device
- Door Switch
- Lubricating Oil Supply
- Pneumatic Device for air sealing
- Part-off Tool Breakage Detector(Electronic type)
- Work Area Lamp
- Cutting oil level detection
- Extensive toolholder options
- Choice of Barfeeder
- Coolblaster High Pressure Coolant
- Mist Control
- Long Parts Adapter
- Chip Conveyor
- Max. turning diameter – 32mm
- Max. turning length – 320mm
- Spindle through-hole diameter – 36mm
- Main spindle speed – 200-8,000RPM
- Main spindle drive power – 3.7 / 7.5kW
- C-Axis – 0.001°
- Max. workpiece diameter – 32mm
- Motor rating – 2.2 / 3.7kW
- Sub-spindle speed – 200-8,000RPM
- C-Axis – 0.001°
Vertical Tool Post
- Turning tools in vertical tool holder platen – 5
- Number of rotary tools – 5
- Driven Tool Power – 1kW
- Speed of tools – 200-6,000RPM
Opposed Tool Post
- Fixed tools for back machining – 5
- Driven stations on turret – 10
- Max. number of tools – 60+
- Driven tool power – 1.5 / 2.2kW
- Speed of driven tools – 200-6,000RPM
- Space requirement (without bar feeder) – 3,400 x 1,410 x 1,900mm
- Weight – 3,300kg
More tools!… more functions!… more flexibility!…higher productivity!… same floor space! Even greater value!
The M32 is renowned for its leading capability for 3 tool simultaneous machining in a compact floor space. The all round combination of flexible tooling, large tool capacity, and outstanding ease of use has made the M32 our success story in the new century. In addition the machine boasts an improved / upgraded turret with direct indexing, faster rapid feed rate (up to 32m/min) and reduced power consumption.
- 5 rotary cross-drilling / milling spindles and 5 turning tools for turning, grooving, screw-cutting, parting-off etc.
- Standard Y-axis facilitates tool center height adjustment and enables complex operations to be carried out with ease.
- Allows front and back machining including pinch turning.
- High-torque power driven tools available for all 10 stations (6,000RPM and 1.5 / 2.2kW).
- Multiple tool holders and intermediate indexing allow 60+ tools to be fitted.
- Tools can be indexed directly without turret retraction saving 0.5 secs per index.
Back Working Tool Post
- U150B can accomodate 5 fixed drill sleeves (25.4mm dia.)
- Pitch centers of 50mm and 35mm