SLIDING HEADSTOCK TYPE AUTOMATIC CNC LATHE
- Main Spindle Chucking Device
- Back Spindle chucking device
- Headstock Cooling Device
- Door Switch
- Lubricating Oil Supply
- Pneumatic Device for air sealing
- Part-off Tool Breakage Detector (Electronic type)
- Work Area Lamp
- Cutting oil level detection
- Extensive toolholder options
- Choice of Barfeeder
- Coolblaster High Pressure Coolant
- Mist Control
- Long Parts Adapter
- Chip Conveyor
- Part-off Tool Breakage Detector (Probe type)
- Bar Capacity – 20mm up to 25mm (.984) with option
- Max. Turning Len. (no rechucking) – 200mm
- Motor Rating – 2.2/3.7kW
- Spindle speed range – 200-10,000RPM
- C-axis – 0.001°
- Maximum workpiece diameter – 20mm up to 25mm (.984) with option
- Motor Rating – 0.75 / 1.5kW
- Spindle speed range – 200-8,000RPM
- Spindle Indexing – 1°
- C-axis – 0.001°
- Number of turning tools – 5
- Number of drilling/boring tools-front – 6(14)
- Number of back operation tools – 8(16)
- Number of rotary tools-cross – 5(14)
- Number of rotary tool positions face – 5(21)
- Rotary tool power – 1kW
- Rotary tool speed range – 200-6,000RPM
The L220X offers increased tool flexibility with up to 44 tools capability featuring 2 Y-axis.
The back working tool post utilizes Y-axis for up to 8 fixed or rotary, end-face or cross working tool holders for increased overlapping machining capability.
Another major feature is the ability to switch between guide bushing and guide bushing-less type. This feature is provided as standard; the guide bushing can be fitted or removed very quickly with a simple operation.
The user-friendly editing function which utilizes multi line, multi axis programming, along with superimosed and synchronized control make setting up the most complex jobs easy.
- 7 rotary spindles (3 can be swiveled 90 deg. between cross and end facing machining) and 5 turning tools fitted as standard for turning, grooving, screw-cutting, parting-off etc.
- Standard Y-axis facilitates tool center height adjustment and enables complex operations to be carried out with ease.
- Rotary tools rated at 1kW / 6,000RPM.
- Tooling arrangements allow extra cross rotary tools, extra turning tools or extra end-working rotary tools depending on your priorities.
- Front Machining Post
- 6 front working positions as standard (up to 3 rotary tools, 0.75kW/7,500RPM)
- Y-axis as standard to enable simultaneous control of gang and front machining post.
- Allows operations such as drilling, tapping, screw-cutting, boring and turining to be carried out simultaneously with other operations.
- 4 fixed/4 rotary back-working positions with 2 rotary GSE3507 as standard.
- Allows operations such as drilling, tapping, screw-cutting, boring and turning to be carried out simultaneously with other operations.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/dreamwr4/public_html/adeptmachinetools.com/wp-content/plugins/email-before-download/includes/class-email-before-download-db.php on line 56