SLIDING HEADSTOCK TYPE AUTOMATIC CNC LATHE
- Multi-axis control system for extremely fast data processing
- All operations directly controlled by the NC using a completely electronic full servo system
- Machining with higher precision is assured even in lengthy operations without being affected by the thermal displacement of a ball screw
- A built-in servo motor with an integrated ball screw realizes high speed, fast response operation of the feed system
- Tool layout not constrained by machine structure reduces setup and tool replacement times
- Less downtime – eliminates belts, hydraulics, pressure switches, pneumatics, solenoids and other high maintenance components
- Shorter cycle times than CAMs
- Faster rapid traverses and spindle speeds
- Quicker acceleration and deceleration times
- Shorter chip-to-chip times and chuck open/close times
- 40% less floor space
Max. machining diameter .47″ Max. machining length (per chucking) 5.31″ Main spindle motor 1.5/2.2 KW Main spindle speed 100-12,000 rpm Back spindle speed 100-7,000 rpm Number of Tools: Cutting 5 Number of Tools: Rotary 3 Number of Tools: Front Drilling 4 Number of Tools: Back Drilling 4
- All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Partnered with the optional Bartop LUB12 barloader, the B12VI is a complete manufacturing cell offered as a replacement for existing CAM type lathes.
This product is subject to the export control laws of the United States and other countries. A license may be required prior to export, re-export or transfer of these products. Contact us for further information.
- End Work
- – Drilling
- – Tapping
- – Reaming
- – Boring