B12 Type VI
SLIDING HEADSTOCK TYPE AUTOMATIC CNC LATHE
- Main Spindle Chucking Device
- Back Spindle chucking device
- Door Switch
- Lubricating Oil Supply
- Pneumatic Device for air sealing
- Part-off Tool Breakage Detector(Electronic type)
- Work Area Lamp
- Cutting oil level detection
- High Pressure Coolant
- Choice of Barfeeder
- Mist Control Unit
- Long Parts Adapter
- Part-off Tool Breakage Detector(Probe type)
Main Spindle - AC Motor
- Bar Capacity – 12mm
- Motor Rating – 2.2 / 3.7 kW
- Spindle speed – 12,000 RPM
- No. of fixed tools for front-end machining – 4
- No. of turning tools – 5
- Spindle indexing – 1°
Sub-Spindle - AC Motor
- Maximum workpiece diameter – 12mm
- Motor Rating – 1.0 kW
- Spindle speed – 6,000 RPM
- No. of tools for back-end machining – 4
- Number of tools – 3
- Rotary tool power – 0.5 kW
In addition to the 5 turning tools, the B12 VI also comes with 3 live cross tools and 4 front/back I.D. tools. This is the standard machine for the U.S. market.
Number of axis - 7
Vertical Tool Holder
- Up to 3 rotary tools and up to 5 turning tools available for turning, grooving, screwcutting, parting-off, milling etc.
- Standard Y-axis facilitates tool center height adjustment and enables complex operations to be carried out with ease.
- driven spindles for cross machining
- 0.5kW, 4500RPM drive
Back Work Holder
- 4 stationary spindles for front machining and 4 for back-machining.
- Allows for some operations, such as drilling, to be carried out simultaneously with other operations.